cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG RECLAIM

Journeyman

Re: SAMSUNG RECLAIM

the battery life lasts forever on my phone and iam always on it. i just dont like the key board mi press somthing in a message and it is not always there????

Journeyman

My phone shuts off by itself. Does this happen to anyone else? At first I thought I was accidentally hitting the off button but even when I have the key pad locked or even have it sitting on the desk not touching it at all, I'll come back to it and it will be off.

It is very strange.

Journeyman

You must have a bad battery.  I use my phone heavily and the battery lasts all day for me.

Journeyman

I have had mine since Feb I think of 2010. I know if you go to home then settings then display then power save mode then yes it saves my battery life a ton! How ever if your in a dark area you can not see the keys and back light of screen is very dim. So then you need to change it back and when you are back in a lighted area you can switch it back to power save mode off. Now my battery if I use more then text and calls will DIE even on this mode with in a day. So you need a cable for pc/ laptop to charge it often if you do more then text and/or call on it and or a car charger/ wall charger.

My cell is very few times rebooted it's self, but I figured something crashed and that was why.

My cell has also done the keys and screen lighting up thing while locked with auto lock (sometimes the auto lock has failed too) and the power save mode does help with this not sucking my battery.

How ever I do believe the battery does have an issue(s) that may need to be fixed at some time with a better higher charge battery as any aps or even web on this model of phone suck battery life. It sucks they did not see this issue them selfs.

QWARY key pad needs letters added to the dialing keys or a pop up installed when you press them to tell you what letter is what key.

But as far as the phone its self. Its a great little phone. You can watch tv for free on it. See some web info some is to much data for the lil phone. You can also get free navigation on it I have used it once very decent nav. The texting and photo messanging is good. I can acess my emails and calanders from my cell. And so on. Plus its made eco friendly.

Thats my 2 cents, enjoy.

Journeyman

I would return it to your local Sprint Store and see if they will trade you another one.  I had one that would do that, shut itself on and reboot over and over.  The tech at the Sprint said that a very few of the reclaim phones had this defect.

Journeyman

Mine did that for a couple of days when it was brand new but has worked fine every every day since then.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My reclaim yesterday was working fine then all of a sudden the screen went black and now won't turn on or take a charge. I have also had problems with the phone resetting and freezing on its own. This is one of the worst phones I have ever owned.

Journeyman

My samsung reclaim has worked fine since i got it in september 2009. Then yesterday out of nowhere the screen goes black and i try flipping it up and down and both screens are black. My phone still recieves calls and txts but i cannot see anything. I want to know what happened? I have not dropped it in water or anything like that so im thinking it must be a defect. I do not know what else would have caused this kind of damage to the screen. Any advice or ideas? they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Journeyman

i am having the same with my battery i love the phone but the battery sucks

Journeyman

i had the same problem so i got a new one and its been working fine every since

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.