cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG S4

Highlighted
Journeyman

SAMSUNG S4

I think the new samsung s4 will def.put samsung on top 4sure this time as far as innovation

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

I get what you mean. S3 is a superior product already. But even more customer recognition as the best is what you are getting at.

Highlighted
Journeyman

does anyone know when the s4 will be released by sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

At tonights GS4 launch event it was stated during the presentation that the GS4 will be available the end of April. Sure hope we get an official announcement from Sprint soon on availability and price for each, 16, 32 and 64.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

yah at some point in Q2 is all that has been said so far

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

i heard in april from the sprint store

Highlighted
GrandMaster

1-dont believe in anything that is said via a store..nothing has been sent out publicly nor internally as of yet for a release...so all they did was guessed..

2-if your screen name is also your personal number you might want to change that seeing as how this is a public site and now everyone has it lol

302-494-2672 wrote:

i heard in april from the sprint store

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

try checking in the first week of april.  That was what i was told as to possible preorders price and such I know sprint is getting it is all I know.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat