cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAmsung Epic **NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE PICTURE TEXT****

Highlighted
Journeyman

SAmsung Epic **NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE PICTURE TEXT****

I'm unable to receive any picture mail, from anyone... I need some help, I'm not sure if I need to download something my phone is not BLOCKED on mysprint.com, I have called the Tech support line and they just send me a Pic sample, that works, however other ppl send me picture text and I don't receive.

THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING, if someone can help I should would appreciate it!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Master

Re: SAmsung Epic **NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE PICTURE TEXT****

What happens if you try to send yourself a picture?

What do you see if you try to get a picture from someone else?

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not sure exactly on how to do that myself, however the Tech dept, did do that and it came through. as for getting any kind of error message or knowing even that others send me a picture is unkown, the only reason I know that other people are sending me pictures is bcuz they text and say "did you get the picture I sent you" and of course I dont get anything.

Highlighted
Master

If you go to a picture you have taken in your gallery - open the picture - press the menu key - select share select messaging - then type your number in the to section - type test in the compose section and then send.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes Sir, I did that and it was not received it says that it is pending.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Whatelse might I possibly do to fix this problem?

Highlighted
Master

Have you checked your available memory for internal storage?   Menu - Settings - Storage - Internal Storage. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat