cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A50 Dropping Calls

Journeyman

Samsung A50 Dropping Calls

I recently changed to a Samsung A50 from my LG G4 (which died). The A50 is systematically dropping calls at the rate of 5-10 per day and primarily at my residence. Samsung support had me reset and Sprint is playing dumb, but I did not have these issues with my LG G4. Anyone want to buy a like-new A50?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

I hear ya jimmyjingo. I'd like to look into this for you. May I have a couple cross streets, and the zip? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also dropping calls constantly about 3 mins into the calls they drop. No sound it just goes quiet. At least 10 a day it's very frustrating. I live on Riverside Drive by the river with 4  or 5 bars at all times however it doesn't matter where I am when they drop. 

Highlighted

Hi jsingleton72! Thank you for visiting us here in Community. I can definitely look into your area. May I ask when did you start experiencing this? Will you provide two cross streets and a zip code So that I can check the coverage? Also, what type of phone do you have?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat