cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Exclaim LG LX370 - Stays Lit up

Journeyman

My Samsung Exclaim stays lit up and drains the battery. Any suggestions?

It's a slider phone, and when closed, the lights on the face stay lit up (Menu Ok, up, down, left and right. The two menu option buttons, talk, end, and back are ALL lite up).

I can not find any settings to turn them off. Any suggestions?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

jsullivanj,

Have you tried going into menu > settings > display > keypad light and changing the duration just to toggle it to a different setting to see if it goes off? If you've tried that I would suggest pulling the battery with the device on and then putting it back in and testing it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Exclaim LG LX370 - Stays Lit up

Not it, but thank you. It's like it's defective because it's the lights on the top slider part, not keypad.

I will just leave it turned off when I am not using it. Until I win the lottery and can afford a new smart phone with a expensive plan to go with it

Highlighted
Wizard

I'm sorry you're still having the issue. That doesn't sound good, I don't want you to have to turn the phone off. I don't see any known issues and didn't see any hits on google for this issue, it may be a possible issue with the hinge on the device itself not registering the slider part has been closed. I would suggest taking it into a Sprint repair location.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat