cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Exclaim Refurbished Problems

Journeyman

Alright so heres the story. This all started back in spring when my dad gave me his old Rant phone as he upgraded, I didn't like how my Seek was and was happier on my rant. Well I started having problems when it started to have charging port failure. So I went to the store (under total equp. protection) and I got a new refurb. device. Well a couple weeks later it began to power-cycle on a good battery. I go back in and got another one and right out of the box the ear piece was blown. They gave me a different device and I decided to try the Exclaim. After a month the vibration funtion quit and I went in and got another refurb. Now the screen decided to quit and I got a white screen of nothing. I don't want to go through another refurb device as I know for a fact it'll cause issues down the road. I do plan on going into the store tomorrow and talking with the manager instead of the guy I've been going to for the past 4-5 months. I've been with Sprint for ages and I'm starting to feel that this pattern is pretty unprofessional and not up to par with customer service. Can someone help me out here? I just want to get out of this endless refurbished cycle of doom and have a phone that wont all of a sudden go out on me

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Hi,

I am sending you a PM, please check your inbox.

Thank you,

----George

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well from my experience as well as others I have read about the Exclaim isn't the best phone to go with in the first place I've had my phone for almost 2 years and have had constant problems it's ot just that your is refurbished. I would try a completely different unrefurbished phone and maybe you won't have all those issues. I am sorry for all the headaches the phones have given you, mine had given me a migraine.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat