cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Exclaim and Phonezoo

Journeyman

Samsung Exclaim and Phonezoo

I had to have my Exclaim replaced today due to the fact my speaker stopped working. Luckily, my extra $7 a month insurance covered it and even more lucky was I didn't have to pay the $50-$100 deductibile.

I ended up losing ALL my ringtones that I had payed the ridiculous price of $3-4 for. I had about 6 different ringtones on my other phone and Sprint will do nothing to let me get them back for free. So I went in search of free ringtones online and was referred to Phonezoo. Neither the text messaging attempts or thew WAP confirmations will work and I'm wondering what the issue is. I created my own ringtone and downloaded a previous ringtone. They downlaod, but none of them play. I have made sure the volume was all the way up, but all I end up hearing is a quiet static. What is the deal?! I am NOT paying for Sprint's ringtones again.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Exclaim and Phonezoo

Go to www.myxer.com

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat