cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Exclaim problems

Journeyman

Samsung Exclaim problems

Is anybody else having issues receiving text messages on their Exclaim.? I have either been receiving text days late or not at all...Every time a message comes in it says "00 messages left. Oldest deleted when full". Its very frustrating and I was told they were working on it but that was days ago..I hope that enough people call Sprint and complain immediately if the same thing is happening to them..

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Exclaim problems

same exact thing happens to me. the ''oldest deleted when full ''

it pisses me off dude! did you go to get your phone fixed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey this same thing is happening to mine. Did you get it fixed somehow?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay this is how i fixed it ..it sucks but you have to write down all of your contacts before you do this..

open your phone...

go to settings..

go to more...

go to security..

enter your code...

go to erase/reset..

go to reset phone..

After i reset it to its original settings it has worked perfectly but im not sure if this is a permanent fix or not..

hopefully Sprint steps its game up and releases a firmware update because ive called them 10 times and neither of them have told me how to fix it this method.

Highlighted
Journeyman

that doesnt work.. i have tried plenty of times.. !!

I HATE THIS PHONE .

never again .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Seek this thread:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/27987?tstart=0

Highlighted
Journeyman

same problem here, i have called and called they just want to reset it and that doesnt work at all. ive had this problem since i purchased the phone late last year. they sent me a refurbished one and it only worked for probably about 3 months then it started the exact same thing. finally they sent me one more, just got it about 4 days ago we will see how long this one works for. this is the 3rd exclaim ive had and all of them so far have been nothing but junk, u know i paid 325.00 dollars for this phone at full price and expected it to work right but oh well i guess eventually they will send me a completely different phone that will work. these exclaims need to be pulled of the market for good!!

Highlighted

Wrose phone ever, one of my friends has the same phone that I do and he sold it to someone. I wiss pissed when I heard that, I would never sell this phone to anyone. The Exlaim has had all the problems listed above and more. It has been nothing but a piece of crap since the frist day I got it a year ago. Upgrading as soon as I can in a few weeks. The Exclaim is going to have horrible things happen to it after I get the new phone also. I think I'm going to take it apart and put every piece on at a time into the blender. I feel for you all who still have this phone. Get rid of it as soon as  you can and do not take the Rant or Rumor if they offer those to you, those phones are just as worthless as this one. Samsung you disapoint me, I'm never getting a Samsung phone again. I haven't had issues with any of their phones till I joined Sprint. HTC here I come....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having same problem.  When that happens the GPS doesn't work and I have to delete all messages to get more.  The  service people at the Sprint store can fix it, but thats inconvenient.  Sprint or Samsung needs to have permanent fix for the problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

supposedly there was an update put out on January 14th of this year for the problem. It's listed under My Sprint > My Device & Media > All About your Samsung Exclaim > Most viewed topics (as of today, Oct. 29th) > Find and Update the software version on your Samsung Exclaim: <try entering that phrase in the search box. Anyway...

"Version: M550 CL03

This update eliminates the "00 Msg slots left..." error message that sometimes occurs even when the Text message inbox was not full [...]"

Not sure if you've already done this but I hope it helps in some way!

THIS PHONE SUCKS!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes the exclaim sucks for real. i had all those issues nd then sum.. i hate this phone. me and my brotha got this phone and weboth have problems with them... i will neva suggest this phone to anyone eva... then sprint just send you the same phone just a new one and it dont last at all

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've had the same problem and have called Sprint on the issue.  I've had the same issue with my voicemail.  I got a call on a job, but it didn't show it in my voicemail until 2 weeks later.  By the time I called the company, the position was filled.  I no longer use my cellphone number on applications.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat