cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note II - Its been only 3 days

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Note II - Its been only 3 days

I've owned my Samsung Galaxy Note II for only 3 days and while I was deleting duplicate synched contacts on the contacts list, the Menu and Back Keys stopped illuminating and just completely stopped functioning. I shut the phone off, removed the battery and rebooted twice with no luck. I tried to find out if this was a settings issue that i accidentally clicked on but have been unable to find such function in settings. Besides I think such keys are default and I shouldn't be able to turn them off. Has this happened to anyone? How did you solve it please. I hope I get some answers today or I'm returning the device. I'm not pleased as this is my first Samsung phone switching from Blackberry and I have to say I am disappointed.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note II - Its been only 3 days

If you've only had it for three days and you bought it directly from Sprint, take it back and exchange it. Tell them what's going on and hopefully they'll comply.

Journeyman

Any status on this?

I am thnking of getting the Galaxy Note and I wanted to see what overall opinions were and how well/ poorly it works on the sprint network.

Anyone?

McAnibs,

Thanks for posting on our community forum, I understand how frustrating this must be. Just so I can understand, when coming from BB to the Note II did you back up your contacts to an SD card, and are you using that SD card with the Note II? Also, do you remember using Microsoft exchange to back up your contacts through the blackberry handset? I look forward to your response.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I took it back and it was replaced and the replacement has had no issues since then, works perfectly and I love the phone. I have my comcast app downloaded so I watch live tv on my phone all the time.

McAnibs,

Awesome! Thank you for keeping me updated.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat