cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII Cases

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy SIII Cases

I was looking on ebay for a case for the SIII I preordered. Some of them on there say for Asian and European version only. Will the US version fit into the Asian and European case?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Given the statement for Aisan or European versions only I would stay safe and say no  As the phone has just released it may take a little time for cases to come out

Highlighted
Journeyman

I watched a lot of reviews on youtube and according to them its the same size. Even kept the button like the euro version. Just not sure if it have the same charge port or not .There charging adaptor is different then the U.S but idont know if its the micro usb that all other phones use.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just order it from amazon, as i did and they all fit.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also got one from Ebay and didn't even realize there would be a difference. I didn't notice anything on that auction stating one way or the other. I always search in US only, though. For an extra dollar, I

d rather not wait a month for a case from China. I just wish I had the phone to test the fit!

Highlighted
Journeyman

cool mines fit's like a glove literally!! Love my phone already having switched from an evo just wish there was a way to move my apps to the sd card.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat