cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Is Sprint planning on carrying the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S3? I would love to own the 4G/LTE version. Verizon/Samsung has already gotten FCC certification for this device.
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Yeah hopefully they will Tab S3 looks like a nice device.. Smiley Happy 

Journeyman

Are there any updates to the availability of a Sprint version of the Samsung Tab S3? My older Tab S needs replacing. The Tab S2 9.7" is not in stock at the stores or online. I do not see anything in the current Sprint Android tablets that comes close to the specs of the Tab S (or S2/S3). Only thing close in specs are some of the Apple iPads but I do not want to switch platforms. Is there a projected date for sales of the Tab S3 to start?

Journeyman

My Tab S is needing to be replaced soon. I use it for work and the battery isn't holding like it was when purchased. I would love to upgrade my old Tab S for the new Tab S3 and still have the data. Just saw today, that Verizon has their version out, which should make Sprints version coming soon. They both use almost the same frequencies and they do use the same Cellular Technology. Hopefully Verizon and Samsung didn't sign an exclusivity agreement like Apple did with Cingular (now AT&T) when the iPhone came out.

Journeyman

Is there any Further update as to when Sprint might be able to carry the Samsung Tab S3???

Journeyman

I'd say that it's not going to happen. I went ahead and got mine through Verizon in November.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat