Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Victory™ 4G LTE available September 16

Highlighted
Wizard

Samsung Galaxy Victory™ 4G LTE available September 16

The Samsung Galaxy Victory™ 4G LTE is a great choice for your first Android™-powered smartphone and you can get it for less than $100.

See the full news release, visit our online store, or watch the overview video for more information. 

http://support.sprint.com/catalog/images/devices/samsung/samsung_victory_4g_lte/pearl_gray/gal_463x407_4.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Victory™ 4G LTE available September 16

OK, so SPH-L300 (Victory 4G LTE), SPH-L700 (GNex), SPH-L710(S3) and SPH-L900 (Note 2).

I'm not a genius here but the glaring missing piece to this puzzle is the midrange phone, which takes an equal amount of deduction to assume it may be SPH-L500.

So a couple questions:

1) Why would I choose the Victory over the S3 when they're powered by the same CPU (according to RDF specs)?

2) Is a midrange phone coming out that may offer a good alternative for those on E4GTs now but don't really need the GS3 or Note 2?

TIA

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat