cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M300

Journeyman

Samsung M300

Does anyone know when the M300 will have a firmware update?

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Samsung M300

I would also like to see a firmware update. I recently purchased a Ford vehicle with Sync (www.syncmyride.com) and I can receive calls in my vehicle via bluetooth but I cannot dial out.
I'd also like to find out which version of Bluetooth the M300 supports. I cannot seem to find any information on it from Sprint. Next step is the manufacturer. Just seems strange that other phones list which Bluetooth version is supported.

Journeyman

I have the same problem with my M300. Kind of irritating....

Message Edited by normanseverance22 on 04-11-2008 11:29 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

I when to the Sync My Ride website and found the M300 has been tested by ford and it is not fully compatible.

They say ""- Samsung M300 (firmware version M300AE07): Although this phone will pair and connect to Sync, each time you attempt to make an outgoing call, Call Ended will appear on the Sync screen.""

So I guess I am taking back my phone because the whole reason I got a new one was Bluetooth for Sync.
Journeyman

Ouch.

Seems like a firmware update is assuredly in order.

Although I suppose ensuring the phone is compatible with the car is always important when deciding which phone to go with during your purchasing process.

Sorry you are having such troubles ladies/gents!

-Michael

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.