cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M370 Ringtone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung M370 Ringtone

When ever I change the ring tone on the samsung M370, the incoming calls will not change to the selected ring tone.  I have all of my contacts using the default ring, and all incoming calls set to the same ring tone.   No matter which ring tone I select it never rings using the one selected.  It has a mind of its own.  Can someone give any recommendations?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to refer this link as to how to set ringers to your incoming calls.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00045246&fm_seq=45868

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

No, this did not help..  I have contacted samsung, and they think there is something wrong with the phone. They told me to take it to a sprint store and let them look at the problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was told by Samsung that it is a Sprint fixable problem.  I have been told by the Sprint office in my area that its because I am in a Roaming area, and that the ringer switches to a default ring because of this.  It is true, whenever I am in the "Home" area, the phone will ring using whatever I select.  But when I am roaming it switches back to the default ring.

Is there a software fix for this?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat