cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M520 won't play MP3's on Bluetooth

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung M520 won't play MP3's on Bluetooth

I have a Plantronics 855 Stereo Bluetooth Headset. When I attempt to play an MP3 File over Bluetooth, the song plays the first few notes (fraction of a second) then the Blutooth connection is lost. There is no audio in the headset, and the Bluetooth indicatorremains lit. But, it is no longer connected. I must cycle the power on the phone to reconnect the headset. Sometimes, I have to pair it again to get it to work.

This only happens with MP3 files on Bluetooth. This does not happen with .koz files downloaded from Sprint. It happens with both the Sprint Music Player, and with the Phones Media Player. Others have had this problem: http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157955

I have contacted Samsung... they blame Plantronics. I have an email in with Plantronics and Sprint Customer Support... waiting for an answer. Seems to me Bluetooth is Bluetooth. I suspect the Phones firmware. Has anyone found a fix?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat