Samsung Mega

Why is Sprint always lagging behind AT&T

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got the Galaxy Mega from At&t and it is amazing! Sorry sprint but you took too long....

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you're happy that is all that matters!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am right behind you.  Can't believe the answer to go.  You should send it higher up

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

How sad.  Under a dirty, scratched-up, WalMart display case, sits the Samsung Mega for ATT.  Only $98 with 2 year agreement.  Doesn't look so appealing any more.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like never

Highlighted
Wizard

lhobbies87,

Please read up on the Galaxy Mega specs here: Fact Sheet: Samsung Galaxy Mega™ | Sprint Newsroom. Release date is November 8.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just bought the Mega and paid 200 for an upgrade come to find out 2 hrs later to different stores had it for 150 free shipping there you go sprint at it again! Not only they over priced a phone that's not top notch on technology but also not low grade... But with my new 2 year agreement cancellation fee went from 250 to 350 the excuse from the sales rep " the phones are more expensive now a days" I said I understand that but this phone is not even worth 500 without contract and its not like we are dealing with the note 3. And she stood quiet. Thanks sprint I just wish you and the others stores had the same pricing book! You're always over pricing things!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat