Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Rant GPS wont work

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Rant GPS wont work

Ok, my wifes phone a 2 week old Rant will not hook up to the GPS feature even though we have this feature. Sprint couldn't figure it out and neither can I. Anybody else have this problem, past or present? I need to fix this or replace the phone. She loves the phone though so I need something similar. Suggestions on the GPS? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Rant GPS wont work

What happens when you attempt to use the GPS feature? Do you receive an error message?

Highlighted
Journeyman

It gives me an option to pay by the day or pay by the hour. Once you select one it then locks up. I called customer support. I have All the features on my lines. Mine on the Instinct S30 works at the same time so it' not the network. The SR told me it may be an issue with the actual phone. He did an update over our call and that didn't help. I was just wondering if anybody else had this issue and may have an answer or fix for me. Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

I mean pay by the day or pay by the month.

Then it acts like there is no data connection. I can get on the web with no problems using the browser.

Highlighted
Journeyman

spoke to Sprint again yesterday and they couldn't figure it out. Said the phone must be defective. Requested that I take it back for an exchange. I did today and the new Rant has working GPS..... I

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat