Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Rant getting text messages out of order

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Rant getting text messages out of order

In my house, I have less than optimum reception - at most 1 bar, sometimes no service at all. My phone routinely switches back and forth between roaming and not roaming. And I've noticed that sometimes, I get text messages late, or in the wrong order. This is especially annoying when I'm having a conversation with someone and I'm responding to a message that was supposed to be 5 minutes ago, if you know what I mean.

What I'm wondering is is it a problem with my phone? Or is it just because of the way roaming works? Should I maybe call and have them reprovision my texting or something? I can work around it, but it's rather annoying.

Other than that, I love the phone!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat