Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Reclaim - 5 thumbs down

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Reclaim - 5 thumbs down

I just got my phone in December and it already has horrible issues.

I keep getting multiple messages from several of my friends. The problem can't be with everyone else's phone, so it must be mine. I mean, I'm getting triples of every message tonight.

It has really slow software.

Often times, even if I have a full conversation with someone via text, somehow it'll switch to Unknown ID, and tell me I've sent a blank message.

I can't stand this phone. Is anyone else having these issues? Would sending it into sprint or taking it to a store do any good?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I think you gaot a defective phone. I've had mine for several months and LOVE it !! Had no issues at all. Might also be a server prob ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also not having any of the above mentioned problems. I'm guessing defective phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat