cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Reclaim issues

Journeyman

Samsung Reclaim issues

I am having issues with receiving calls and receiving texts unless it is from Sprint. I have been a Sprint customer since 2000 and this is very upsetting that I can't get closure to this problem. I have done hard reset, talk to customer service technicians and no one seems to know what is the problem. Anyone having issues with Samsung Reclaim?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Samsung Reclaim issues

Hi TommyArcherJr, thanks for being a long-time valued Sprint customer! I am very sorry for the inconvenience here. This is not a known issue with the Samsung Reclaim, in other words, it's not an issue that just the Samsung Reclaim has only. When these types of issues occur - we need to submit a network trouble ticket (also called a CTMS ticket). Would you happen to know if a CTMS ticket has been done for you in the past? Please send me a Private Message (up near the top of this page click Your Stuff > click Private Messages > put BeaArthur into the To field and then type the message) with you phone number so that I can research your account and get the issue resolved for you once and for all! Again, i am sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat