cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Reclaim reboot cycle?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Reclaim reboot cycle?

My phone was just sitting on my lap, I went to check the time and it was in a reboot cycle.It's a Samsung Reclaim. I spent hours on the phone with Sprint, and they just told me to take it to a sprint store, so they can fix it there and check for water damage.

There is no water damage, and I don't have the time or the money to drive 2 towns away to get to the nearest Sprint store.

Can someone please help me? This phone is my lifeline.  don't care about losing the contacts, because I have them all written down. Please help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Reclaim reboot cycle?

I've had the same problem. I am now on my FOURTH replacement Samsung Reclaim and still encountering the same reboot cycling problem with all of the 3 previous phones. I am finally allowed to put in a request to be switched to a new phone (hopefully I won't be declined even though the phone I'm requesting is worth less than the Reclaim). I seriously think all of the Reclaims are defective. I would do a simple thing like check the time or turn my phone to vibrate and it would restart. It's ridiculous.

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Reclaim reboot cycle?

I've had my reclaim for less then maybe a month and mine does that too. I thought it was just cause its refreshing the data in it. Nice to know that its reclaim problem.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat