Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Rumors Space: No SprintCare assistance

Community Manager

Samsung Rumors Space: No SprintCare assistance

Welcome to the Rumors space for Samsung.  Members are welcome to share tips and (appropriate) links to stories about upcoming Samsung devices, to ask about the latest gossip or provide suggestions for features or software they'd like to see in upcoming releases.  Sprint employees are not authorized to make official statements about devices and/or software which is not yet in production. For this reason, any employee posting here will be expressing his or her own opinion, not an official Sprint statement.

if you are a customer seeking assistance, please create a post (or comment on one) in a forum outside of this one.  It's possible someone has asked your question and gotten the answer already so we encourage you to try searching before you post. Sprint Care does not respond to threads in this space.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat