cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Seek Rebooting

Journeyman

Samsung Seek Rebooting

Purchased a Samsung Seek  yesterday.  Lady at store unable to port over T-Mobile phone correctly.  After 8 hours of no activation, I called the 800 number and sat with them for over 20 minutes to port numbers correctly.  When phone does actually connect and activate, it "bricks" after updating software during the initialization process.

The phone will turn on, display "Entering SVC area", become locked, and then reset itself.  It did it all night long and killed the battery in less than 7 hours.

Anyone have a fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Samsung Seek Rebooting

Go back to the store you purchased it at and have them evaluate it and if they can't get it up and running have them swap it out for a NEW one, Don't let them force you into a refurbished model.

Journeyman

Mine is doing the same thing and it sucks because i was waiting on a important phone call....IM TAKING THIS CRAP BACK

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the exact same problem with my 1st seek. I'm now on my 3rd one. My first being new, second being a refurb, and this third phone is a new one also. I'm not currently having that issue with this phone, but I keep getting errors that wont allow me to connect to the net. This will happen ALL day long. It's frusturating that I'm paying all this money for something I'm not able to use. I've been to the nearest Sprint store (which is 25 miles away) I dont know how many times in the last 3 months and they can't seen to ever fix the problem and claim that I'm the only person they see this from. Called Sprint's advance tech support and spent 3 hours on on the phone with them only to be hung up on countless times and finally never called back. Needless to say, I am NOT impressed with this phone and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat