cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Seek randomly powers off?

Highlighted
Journeyman

This just started happening to me 2 days ago. Everytime I even slightly touch the lock key on the side of the phone, the screen either blinks off, or the phone powers off altogether (as it would if I were to hold the button down to shut it off). It's getting frustrating, as I have missed several text messages/calls due to my phone shutting off without my knowledge. Is anyone else having this problem?

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to visit our Sprint Service and Repair Center to have your phone checked. It may be hardware issue( lock key on the side of the phone) or other option would be is Sprint Store can backup your data(contacts)and perform full reset on the phone.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

Hello,

Samsung takes all  product related issues seriously. We invite the customer to contact us  so that they can examine the phone to determine the cause of this  incident. If you send us your name, phone number, phone IMEI, where the  product was purchased, and email address to Social_Support_Mobile@sta.samsung.com, we will contact you to see how we can help.

Sincerely,
SamsungCarla
Samsung Support

Master

SamsungCarla/SamsungSupport -Thanks for responding back on Sprint Communities Forum. I checked our known device issue matrix and couldn't able to find one.

nIIIcoLLLaaa - I would suggest  you to directly respond to SamsungCarla through Social_Support_Mobile@sta.samsung.com

Thanks

Abe

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat