Did you mean: 

Samsung Seek

9 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Seek

myxer.com is where i got all of my ringtones for the seek

Journeyman

You can try fun4mobile.com for free ringtones..it works just go to media search and search tones.....

Journeyman

I have had me seek for about a month and a half and let me tell ya guys this phone blowes!!! I cant think of one thing i like about it honestly...I was extreamly dissapointed that i couldnt receive video messages!! or save any of the sounds that are sent to me...so much for being the ultimate txtin device!! I wish i wouldve done some research on it b4 i bought it instead of takin my friends word for it   And i thought maybe it was just me who thought the coverage area sucked...do all sprint phones lose coverage as bad as this one? and I cant find anywhere to get "free" ringtones from like i could with my other service provider...is there a place to get them???

Master

Yes, You have 30 days to trial a phone with Sprint free guarantee, But they may charge you a $35 restocking fee.

http://shop.sprint.com/en/shop/why_sprint/guarantee/index.html?ECID=vanity:guarantee

Journeyman

I just got it today and I can't get the navigation app. They didn't tell me that when I ordered the phone. The scroll sucks! Can I exchange the phone for some think different ?

Journeyman

The Samsung Seek sucks horribly. You can't get bluetooth ringtones if u can I haven't heard how to do it yet. It drops calls all the time, rarely is there coverage. It just sucks to be stuck with this phone until I can afford another one

Journeyman

I have been having the same problem, especially when scrolling through my contacts.  I even adjusted the level of touch sensitivity and it still goes everywhere but where I want it to.

Journeyman

I've only had this phone for one day and the battery already died on me. I hardly even used it since I was at work all day! I wonder if its defected? Going to exchange it ASAP..

Journeyman

I have found that scrolling functions are difficult to complete.  I always seem to end up somewhere I don't want to be.  Anything that just requires a touch is great.  But if you're scrolling down a list, it will often "select" something while I'm just trying to scroll.  Very annoying.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Seek

what do yall think about the samsung seek??