cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Seek

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Seek

what do yall think about the samsung seek??

9 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Seek

I have found that scrolling functions are difficult to complete.  I always seem to end up somewhere I don't want to be.  Anything that just requires a touch is great.  But if you're scrolling down a list, it will often "select" something while I'm just trying to scroll.  Very annoying.

Journeyman

I've only had this phone for one day and the battery already died on me. I hardly even used it since I was at work all day! I wonder if its defected? Going to exchange it ASAP..

Journeyman

I have been having the same problem, especially when scrolling through my contacts.  I even adjusted the level of touch sensitivity and it still goes everywhere but where I want it to.

Journeyman

The Samsung Seek sucks horribly. You can't get bluetooth ringtones if u can I haven't heard how to do it yet. It drops calls all the time, rarely is there coverage. It just sucks to be stuck with this phone until I can afford another one

Journeyman

I just got it today and I can't get the navigation app. They didn't tell me that when I ordered the phone. The scroll sucks! Can I exchange the phone for some think different ?

Master

Yes, You have 30 days to trial a phone with Sprint free guarantee, But they may charge you a $35 restocking fee.

http://shop.sprint.com/en/shop/why_sprint/guarantee/index.html?ECID=vanity:guarantee

Journeyman

I have had me seek for about a month and a half and let me tell ya guys this phone blowes!!! I cant think of one thing i like about it honestly...I was extreamly dissapointed that i couldnt receive video messages!! or save any of the sounds that are sent to me...so much for being the ultimate txtin device!! I wish i wouldve done some research on it b4 i bought it instead of takin my friends word for it   And i thought maybe it was just me who thought the coverage area sucked...do all sprint phones lose coverage as bad as this one? and I cant find anywhere to get "free" ringtones from like i could with my other service provider...is there a place to get them???

Journeyman

You can try fun4mobile.com for free ringtones..it works just go to media search and search tones.....

Journeyman

myxer.com is where i got all of my ringtones for the seek

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.