cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Seek?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Seek?

Is Sprint TV and Sprint Radio Available For The Samsung Seek And If So How To Get It On My Phone.

16 REPLIES 16
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Seek?

I recently obtained the Seek about a month ago and found out that none of the Sprint apps work on this phone. I had to give up my Telenav, which I really needed and my Sprint Radio which I wanted. Also, none of the games I had purchased on previous phones work with the Seek. Also, I recently started having issues with the text; the messages only show sent but notthe received messages, I like the touchscreen but I'm gonna buy a new after the new year

Journeyman

Did you ever figure out how to stop the recieved messages from getting deleted? It is very inconvient

Journeyman

I didnt do anything but it kinda fixed itself. I dont know if its the phone or Sprint

Journeyman

I am experiencing the same problem. The only way to get around this is to lock the message once you read it. This is also very inconvient, but an option.

Journeyman

I am experiencing the same problem with the text messages. People say I texted you back and I say " I didnt get it". I just upgraded to this phone a few weeks ago..Why? I had to refund my money for a ringtone because I never got the text to download the thing!! very frusterating!!

Journeyman

My Seek was doing the same thing and once I deleted some of the messages that I didn't need it allowed the new ones to be stored. I assume it is a memory or storage issue

Journeyman

I just saw your post and I am having the same problem. When I got the phone a month ago it was fine and I could see my conversation both ways. All of a sudden when I reply I can't go back and see the other persons conversation. I am so frustrated! Sprint wasn't helpful at all!

Journeyman

i has the same problem it its because of memory storage just delete some messages and it all back to normal

Journeyman

That is what I thought too. I did that and it didn't work. I just got the phone like 2 months ago and have only used 4% of the 100%.. I don't have any apps or anything else on it.

Journeyman

I just got it yesterday, and I was wondering if you could set a text signature on it or not...?

Journeyman

I tried but failed also.  I called Sprint and they told me the Seek was NOT capable.  I feel like I downgraded during my Upgrade.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat