cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Trender - Where in the file system do I put MP3s that they can be used as ringtones?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Trender - Where in the file system do I put MP3s that they can be used as ringtones?

512MB microSD card, quicker than even my old Pre about transferring files via USB, but I can't get it to recognize MP3s as ringtones.  Trying to avoid having to buy a single ringtone to see where it lands on the card, anyone know the directory name I'll need to create and where (if) it would be nested?

Not sure what to say about the worker recommending the Trender over the other non-smartphones in stock when it has an average 1 star out of 5 on every review site I looked at before I stopped checking.  (A few hours later, when I got home with it and tried playing with ringtones.)  I feel bad, the guy was awesome for everything else, and now I have to give him a negative review if Sprint calls with a survey.  Hire some people with integrity that will tell their managers to fire them rather than recommend poorly performing and poorly reviewed models, and mean it.  Or hire someone who will actually check third party site user reviews of the phones they will be selling so they can offer an accurate opinion.  Then again, if he was telling the truth, and the Trender is really the best of the three models he was recommending by price, why the hell are you stocking a 1 star phone and two more that are even worse, Sprint?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat