cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung announces Galaxy S ii to arrive in US August

14 REPLIES
Journeyman

Samsung announces Galaxy S ii to arrive in US August

looks like it coming 9/16 $199, perfect timing cause I have grown tired of the evo

Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 2 - No Keyboard !

I'm in the same boat, it will be a while before RC gets a new phone, Even sans qwerty this phone looks like a winner, and may be my next...If it comes to Sprint.

Journeyman

I got my phone in January I won't be upgrading this year regardless, but the specs leaked so far name an 8 mpixel back camera and a 1.2 ghz hummingbird processor that's it so far.

Journeyman

The epic 2 will most likely not be worth the upgrade on your account unless it has similar hardware to the gs2.

Journeyman

You are correct Just like the Galaxy S line before it the Epic 2 will be the galaxy s 2 model with a keyboard, its rumored to be 3rd quarter this year.

Journeyman

All of you that are wanting a physical keyboard are going to be disappointed.  This phone WILL NOT have one.

Journeyman

Thank-you

Journeyman

I'd have to agree, Using a toucjh screen for some things is rediculous, I bought the Epic specifically for that reason (apart from the rest of the specs) Dialing in to computers remotely as well as playing games and doing long form written stuff is a pain to me on just a touch screen, the Galaxy s II looks like a solid handset but I'll be hoping for a sprint branded qwerty to show up.

Journeyman

Well show me a Epic 2 then...I have the Evo right now its an awesome phone but I miss a qwerty....

Highlighted
Journeyman

@gregurbo: No, no, no !! The thinnest, most advanced supercell in the world does not need an archaic hardware keyboard grossing up the design. Besides that's what the Epic 2 is for.