Did you mean: 

Samsung announces Galaxy S ii to arrive in US August

Journeyman

Tags (1)
14 REPLIES
Journeyman

I think Sprint will announce their GS II Aug 5 - 12, and it will be my next supercell.

Journeyman

I hope you are right. One thing that should be looked at:

http://kanrocksas.com/?gclid=CMXe3f7QmqoCFcrDKgod7EeRyA

It looks like Sprint and Samsung are sponsoring this event together.....i think this could have something to do with the Galaxy S II launch (AKA the Samsung Within) I dont think this could just be a coincidence?????????

Journeyman

Well, hopefully Sprint get's two version of this phone or the one with the keyboard so I can replace my Epic 4g; I mean the greedy evil other carrier has two coming to their customer..SPRINT are you here, please click on the link!.

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s-2-may-be-coming-att-non-qwerty-version-well#comment-1...

Journeyman

I hope it has a qwerty keyboard!!!

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 2 - No Keyboard !

@gregurbo: No, no, no !! The thinnest, most advanced supercell in the world does not need an archaic hardware keyboard grossing up the design. Besides that's what the Epic 2 is for.

Journeyman

Well show me a Epic 2 then...I have the Evo right now its an awesome phone but I miss a qwerty....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd have to agree, Using a toucjh screen for some things is rediculous, I bought the Epic specifically for that reason (apart from the rest of the specs) Dialing in to computers remotely as well as playing games and doing long form written stuff is a pain to me on just a touch screen, the Galaxy s II looks like a solid handset but I'll be hoping for a sprint branded qwerty to show up.

Journeyman

Thank-you

Journeyman

All of you that are wanting a physical keyboard are going to be disappointed.  This phone WILL NOT have one.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.