cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung bendable phone? Really?

Community Manager

Samsung bendable phone? Really?

Having a cup of coffee and watching the news this morning, they mentioned a Samsung phone that you could fold...say what?  So a bit if searching and I found a few articles, here are the top two.

Techradar: Samsung Galaxy X: the story of Samsung’s fold-able phone so far

The Verge: Samsung is hoping to release a bendable Galaxy Note next year

So what do you think? Is it really possible or is it another Cicret Bracelet?

Would you buy it?  

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Samsung bendable phone? Really?

i would wait until they have had at least a couple different devices like that personally. first gen new attempts at things usually scare me a bit.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

It's real, I'm told this tech is why we have the curved screens now. I'm sure we are some ways away from a phone you can stash in your wallet, but https://www.cnet.com/videos/a-sneak-peek-at-lgs-flexible-phonetablet-for-2018/ looks very promising.

No longer working Community Response.
Master

Will it be that Samsung might release a flex phone and gear? Who knows.

This would be crazy cool lol.

think about having this 2 devices in your person... mind-blowing lol

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 7.33.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-23 at 7.33.10 PM.png

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat