cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy note 3 .. triband support

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung galaxy note 3 .. triband support

Does anyone know if the note 3 will have triband support this taking advantage of sprints 2500 1800 and 800 mhz wireless spectrum?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Samsung galaxy note 3 .. triband support

For lte. No. It's single band LTE. It's A world phone and supports svlte.

Journeyman

So then you're saying if I understand this correctly. . When I'm off network I won't be able to use verisons 4g lte spectrum.. ie roam on 4g?

Journeyman

Sprint has Inked a deal with a 4G carrier for 4G roaming, But this won't be in effect for a while, probably not till next year/mid year. Basically, if you're close to the tower with a 4G Tri band device. You'll be connected to 4GE on the 2500 Frequency, if you're further away. You'll be connected to the 800 network. But Right now, Clearwire towers that don't have protection, They are adding TD-LTE to the towers.

Wizard

notephone,

Thank you for your post. It looks like you have gotten some good information from ChrisNorris19. If there is anything else that we can help with please let us know.

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat