I have a Samsung galaxy s2 and the power button has started malfunctioning. If you lightly touch it the screen turns on or off causing the battery to drain quickly when it's in my pocket. The rest of the phone is also starting to malfunction. The menu will randomly pop up when I'm using my phone. Anyone know how to fix this, I don't have the money for a new phone
Sorry to hear but this is typically a board level issue, meaning that the device would need to be replaced. Most repair centers do not have the correct equipment to be able to repair this because it would involve soldering delicate areas of the motherboard.
This is, unfortunately, becoming a common issue for these devices.