Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung service...

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Samsung service...

It is very sad that I need to write this, but Samsung's service for a virtually brand new phone is completely unacceptable.

I purchased a brand new Sprint Samsung Gallaxy Note II from my sprint store in early January.  28 days after my purchase the phone's battery started to run out very quickly, like 30 mins from full to zero, additionally the phone could no longer connect to any wifi.  My first call was to sprint, who walked me through a variety of steps to resolve the issue, finally concluding that a hard reset would fix the problem...it didn't.

The next step was to call Samsung who offered the same steps, also to no avail.  Two days later when I finally got to the sprint store to see what they wanted to do for me to resolve the issue, my phone was now 32 days old and my only choices were pay 50 dollars, and wait a few days for a recodiotned unit replacement or send it directly to Samsung for repair.  I opted for the free route, and sent it to Samsung.  So its now March 4th and once a week I get an email from Samsung saying that the part necessary to fix the unit is unavailable.  This has prompted a weekly phone call to Samsung to ask them what they plan to do about it, always with the same reply, there is nothing we can do about it, you'll just have to wait.

I find this completely unacceptable, that they have not sent me a brand new unit, with a letter of apology yet, but they have treated me like they could not possibly care less.

I would love any advice on how to handle this, as well as similar circumstances.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi!

Samsung would like to contact you to discuss this further. If you send us your name, phone number, phone IMEI, and email address to Social_Support_Mobile@sta.samsung.com, we will contact you to see how we can help.

Thank you,

Samsung Support

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

I contacted you yesterday morning through the email you provided, and have not heard from you yet...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat