cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samung Seek! Sprint Picture Mail?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samung Seek! Sprint Picture Mail?

Ok, the phone sounds good but does it do Sprint Picture Mail? Can you access your online pictures with it? I say booo... if it doesn't! I'd rather use any Treo if this is the case.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Samung Seek! Sprint Picture Mail?

i just got one of the seeks and i have found out that you have to connect to the internet to send a photo. why do you need the internet to send a photo, this kinda sucks because i got this to get the message plan which includes picture mail but how am i supposed to send pictures if you need the internet, if anyone knows how to send pics via the seek without a data plan plz let me know

Master

Yes, All phones need to access data to send/recieve picmail, But it uses a dedicated server for it, You will/should not be charged if your account is provisioned correctly. If you see charges for using picmail a call to sprint will correct the issue.

Journeyman

I just got the Samsung Seek.  Prior to that, I had an LG Rumor.  I am having a hard time sending pictures.  It only sends about 25% of the time, takes forever to count up to 100%, and often starts over before it sends.  Is there something I need to be doing?  On the Rumor, I know I had to update my data profile or something now and then, but I don't see an option for that on here.  Thanks!

Journeyman

yeah, I have the same CRAPPY phone.  This wasnt even what I asked for.  I told the idiot telephone sales person that I wanted the same thing that I had in my previous phone.  One of the fixtures was tv/sprint music store.  It arrived in the mail and wouldnt you know.  Nothing.  I had refused to pay for the restocking fee since it wasnt my fault and even though Ive been a customer since 2002, I still was treated like a 2nd class citizen.

as far as the Samsung Seek goes.  It over heats when I charge it sometimes, plus I couldnt send text messages or get text messages for like 5 days then all of sudden I got like 20 something text messages at once.

Plus the power was going off for no reason.  I could be on the phone and it became posessed, it'd just turn off.  This would go on all day/all night long.

It stopped doing that but now I cant send picture mail.\

Its a CHEAP CRAP PHONE.  PERIOD!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat