Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending and receiving mms not working

Journeyman

Sending and receiving mms not working

It's Sprints problem cause I tried 3 different text apps and neither one of them will send or receive mms in wi-fi or data.  This is bs.  I should have stayed with verizon, I never had any problems with them other than their prices.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Howdy DebG2019. We were talking yesterday, and we covered just about all we can do in public. I sent you a PM so I can take a deeper look into this for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat