Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense to TouchWiz?

Journeyman

Sense to TouchWiz?

I'm thinking of going from the og HTC Evo 4G to the S4-- any problems with the transition from HTC Sense to Samsung Touchwiz?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Sense to TouchWiz?

Thanks for reaching out. I actually went from an HTC Evo 4G to the Galaxy Note 2 and was worried about the same thing. "Would I like the interface?" The good news is, the Samsung interface is really intuative, and simple. There are many layers to this simplicity which give it tremedous depth. But, aside from small things, like layouts and actual phone design, I found the transition to be rather seamless.

Thank you,

Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Interesting comparison of HTC one V S4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZfBhOOV3-U

Highlighted
Journeyman

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat