cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a ring tone

Journeyman

Setting up a ring tone

Hi all,

I have a Samsung Reclaim and was wondering if it's possiable and if it is how do I take the MP3 files off the micro SD card and use them as ringers?

Any help you be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Setting up a ring tone

Not sure if it's the same for you as on my Intercept but all I have to do is play the song on the phone and while it's playing tap the menu button and choose "use as ringtone". The next time I go to set a ring tone it's on my list.

Message was edited by: wizhat6950

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, I tried that but it doesn't show my that option in the menu (sigh).

Again thank you though.

Journeyman

I just bought the samsung intercept and got it yesterday and am having all types of trouble with so many things but one thing that is bothering me is i have facebook on my phone and set up a ringtone for notifications for facebook specifically and it still does not let me know  when someone has posted on my face book can you help me also where do i go to just listen to my ringtones with out having to set them and how do i delete a ringtone if i downloaded it twice or don't want it anymore.i have lots of questions can you help me.

Message was edited by: jayde1980

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat