cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a ring tone

Journeyman

Setting up a ring tone

Hi all,

I have a Samsung Reclaim and was wondering if it's possiable and if it is how do I take the MP3 files off the micro SD card and use them as ringers?

Any help you be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Setting up a ring tone

Not sure if it's the same for you as on my Intercept but all I have to do is play the song on the phone and while it's playing tap the menu button and choose "use as ringtone". The next time I go to set a ring tone it's on my list.

Message was edited by: wizhat6950

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, I tried that but it doesn't show my that option in the menu (sigh).

Again thank you though.

Journeyman

I just bought the samsung intercept and got it yesterday and am having all types of trouble with so many things but one thing that is bothering me is i have facebook on my phone and set up a ringtone for notifications for facebook specifically and it still does not let me know  when someone has posted on my face book can you help me also where do i go to just listen to my ringtones with out having to set them and how do i delete a ringtone if i downloaded it twice or don't want it anymore.i have lots of questions can you help me.

Message was edited by: jayde1980

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat