cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update available for the Samsung Reclaim - Version CJ29

Highlighted
Wizard

Software update available for the Samsung Reclaim - Version CJ29

Starting 12/9/09, a new software release, CJ29, is available for Samsung Reclaim™ customers.

This update will improve boot-up and Auto Snooze

To find the software version on your Samsung Reclaim™:

1. From the Main screen, press OK
   2. Select Settings, and press OK
   3. Select Phone Info, and press OK
   4. Select Version. Note: Software Version will be listed in the format M560.XXXX

To update your Reclaim over the air:

1. From the Main screen, press OK
   2. Select Tools, and press OK
   3. Select Update Phone, and press OK
   4. Select Update Firmware, and press OK. The message Checking for firmware update. Please wait. will appear.
   5. You will be prompted to install the update after it is downloaded to your device.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Software update available for the Samsung Reclaim - Version CJ29

Thanks, Sarah

I would love to see a firmware update in which the red LED light blinks when you have a missed alerts (VM, missed call, Text, etc). Right now, it only lights as you're receiving a call or whatever, but when the screen goes dark, the LED goes off, too. There's no way to tell if you've missed an event unless you "wake up" the phone. This is a bit annoying; every phone I've had blinks until an alert is viewed.

Thanks

Journeyman

I agree 100%.  The red service light should light up every 5 seconds or so when there is a new message/voicemail/missed call.  As well, like my other Samsung phones, the vibrate feature should activate every 2 minutes (when on vibrate only).  Great phone, let's make it better!

Cheers

Journeyman

When is the Firmware update coming out to address the Camera auto save problem?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat