cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Radio Disappeared

Journeyman

Sprint Radio Disappeared

My Sprint Radio (regular not premier) had disappeared. Anyone know how to get it back?  I go to:

http://

radio.sprint.com/Sprint/SprintRadioChannelLineup.html?id12=Services_SprintRadio  and all it does is take me back to my account where it says "Sprint Radio" is included in all data plans. Also the radio section of the site has been down for hours for maintenance.  Anyone have any ideas?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Sprint Radio Disappeared

What type of device do you have? Have you changed your plan and or change your phone number recently?

Ray

Journeyman

Sprint Radio Disappeared

Your not crazy it just disappeared on my phone and friends phones too

Journeyman

Also is gone on my phone today. Called Sprint tech support, and they are supposed tp get back to me.

Wizard

I know on some devices I've seen it listed as two seperate applications, but more commonly its hidden within the SprintTV application. If you haven't checked there yet, it would likely be worth a look.

Journeyman

I found out yesterday that as of this week, Sprint Radio is now Sprint Radio Extra, and is now 5.99 per month plus taxl. Anything to increase your monthly payment. Free was too good to be true!

Master

Sprint Radio is included in your data plan.

This product is included in your data pack.

FREE! Sprint Radio Premier is loaded with TOP MUSIC like HIP-HOP, URBAN, DJ MIXES, POP, ROCK, REGGAETON, LATIN, ALTERNATIVE OLD SCHOOL. FREE with your Music or Ultimate Pack.

Sprint Radio Extra is an add on that youcan subscribe to for $5.95 p/m.

Only Sprint Radio Extra gives you over 50 channels of crystal-clear music radio and videos, news, sports and talk. You get Hip-Hop/R&B, Top Hits, Latin Pop, Rock and more as well as NPR, Fox Sports, MarketWatch and others.

Journeyman

I contacted Sprint 4 different times.  They keep pointing me in the direction of the site: 

http://radio.sprint.com/Sprint/SprintRadioChannelLineup.html?id12=Services_SprintRadio

.  I've had Sprint years.  I also use my radio everyday.  So I know where it is and trust me it is gone.  When I call them they will only tell me that it is a free service and that it should be there. I guess that their customer services reps are not aware of its disappearance or that Sprint has now removed this service and is only allowing you to pay for the Sprint Radio Premier service. 

So has anyone else been told officially that they are removing free radio from Sprint? 

Journeyman

My phone just downloaded an upgrade to the Sprint TV app and there was no radio,  Further searching turned up a separate app in the Android Market for Sprint Radio.  Hope ths helps.  Phone is Evo Shift.  BTW new TV app is impressive!!! and the Radio app seems to work better!!  (fingrs crossed!!!)

Journeyman

Like cagebird said, Sprint Radio is now an app available on the Android Market.  It's the same stations as the Sprint Radio we used to find in Sprint TV.  Nice thing now is you can navigate away without it stopping the music.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat