cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint does not send return kits

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint does not send return kits

Do not partake in the Galaxy forever program. Just buy the phone or wait until you have the money to do so. Sprint will not send the return kit that is needed to return your old Galaxy. I was supposed to get one with my new S9 and I never did. I called two more times and ordered one each time and it was never sent so I am being charged for the remainder of the amount left on my lease. They said I should take it to a corporate store yet there isn't a corporate store near my location. I made sure to just buy my Galaxy S9 immediately after this happened so that I can switch back to Verizon after my contract is up. Verizon has more reliable coverage anyways. The main reason I left them for Sprint was because Sprint was easier to deal with when I had an issue that needed fixed but that is clearly no longer the case. The Galaxy forever program would be great if they lengthened the window you needed to return your own Galaxy by considering they make it incredibly difficult to return the phone. Love the Galaxy S9 I wouldnt but any other phone. Can't wait to see how much better it runs on Verizon's network.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint does not send return kits

Thanks for reaching out Jonesadm0911. We are very concern to read your post. First let me assure you that this is not typical of Sprint to not send a return kit. I would like to review the account and see how I can help. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat