cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint is lagging behind, and I'm about to jump ship!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is lagging behind, and I'm about to jump ship!!!

If sprint doesn't toss us a great bone fairly soon, I'm going to take my 4 lines which 2 of them are ready for an upgrade and jump ship... Either the Samsung Galaxy Note or the Samsung Galaxy S3.  Anything less will be a huge insult to me and my 10+ years of loyalty to sprint. Just make it happen Sprint!!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sprint is lagging behind, and I'm about to jump ship!!!

If you have not gotten the trend Sprint releases most of it "best" phone during mid summer and early fall. Sprint has said that 15 LTE devices will be coming by the end of this year.

Highlighted
Wizard

If you'll wait till the usual device launch period, which is the second half of the year, you'll see quite a few new devices, I'm sure. I hope you don't find them huge insults. I also hope your supply of exclamation points holds out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't know that I would consider the Galaxy 2 or the GNex a slouch for devices.  And no one knows who is getting the Galaxy 3.  That probably won't be announced till the end of May.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I READ...your situation sounds just like mine!! 13 yrs of loyalty; 4 lines, and 2 ready to be cut off.  Just gonna bit the bullet and pay to get out of it.  This al la carte menu of having to pay for indivudal things on this FAMILY PLAN, NO GOOD.  I never got any news of how they were changing things...just a higher bill....and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I am jumping ship....I WISH YOU THE BEST......Sprint is so far behind in doing what they say they are going to do, and getting people who KNOW what real customer service is!!!! Sorry, I got upset all over again....I feel your pain! Thanks for reading......

Highlighted

I don't understand how you said you didn't get any notices? Have you read the forums or check page 2 on your bill? What plan are you on now that you couldn't seperate the shared plan?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy note is already posted to be launched by Sprint in a very short period of time possibly by June. Sprint Has been gearing up to launch Networkvision in most major markets. Galaxy Nexus LTE, LG Viper LTE, Evo one X 4G LTE ready to launch by June with unlimited data and the EVO One X 4G LTE you will have HD voice capabilities which will be a 1st in the Wireless industry. Sprin t Will be light years ahead of the competition with HD voice calling and Networkvision. The funny thing is if you go to other phone Blog sites this list has Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile customers screaming that they are being left behind because Sprint is getting all the cool phones go figure. Leaving unlimited to go to AT&T, or Verizon now is stupid in my honest opinion. You have been with Sprint all this time and want to leave when it truely is ready to becomne a leader.  Good luck....

Yours truely

Sprint custome since the 1st 2 months they opended the doors for business in late 1996 was it....damn its been that long has it. Ups and downs they still are the best bang for the dollarand if they keep it up will be  the envy of all the other carriers.

Highlighted
Wizard

The Samsung Galaxy Note has been spotted on the front page of Sprint.com I saw the advertisement but by now I sure Sprint has removed it since it made it to most of tech news blogs. See http://www.bgr.com/2012/04/11/samsungs-galaxy-note-phablet-seemingly-coming-soon-to-sprint/

As for QWIKSTRIKE comment about Network Vision let just leave it that Att and Verizon (Big two) are looking at what Sprint (Smaller third) is doing since it one technology that they do not have.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you honestly think you want to pay other carriers outrageous plans, I was thinking of doing the same thing for my 4lines last year and compared plans and prices and I would be paying well over $400 for what I get for half of that. I would look at your current monthly savings with sprint then wait a couple of months for the S3 or new Evo which should bothe be out in June.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat