cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint will begin roll out of Android™ Ice Cream Sandwich to customers in 2012

Journeyman

Re: Sprint will begin roll out of Android™ Ice Cream Sandwich to customers in 2012

It is now August, Is ice cream sandwitch going to be a Christmas present on the Samsung Conquer or is that expecting too much too soon?

Journeyman

Re: Sprint will begin roll out of Android™ Ice Cream Sandwich to customers in 2012

consider yourself extreamly lucky, i would give anything if i had not updated!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The samsung conquer is not a popular phone.  My fiance has one and I regret referring that phone to her.  She can't even find accessories like a case for it.  It's always worth forking over the extra dollars to get a better phone even for getting accessories.  Me persoanlly can't wait to get her a better phone.  I feel guilty almost everyday because I have a much better phone than hers ( epic 4g touch ).

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat