cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint will begin roll out of Android™ Ice Cream Sandwich to customers in 2012

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint will begin roll out of Android™ Ice Cream Sandwich to customers in 2012

It is now August, Is ice cream sandwitch going to be a Christmas present on the Samsung Conquer or is that expecting too much too soon?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint will begin roll out of Android™ Ice Cream Sandwich to customers in 2012

consider yourself extreamly lucky, i would give anything if i had not updated!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The samsung conquer is not a popular phone.  My fiance has one and I regret referring that phone to her.  She can't even find accessories like a case for it.  It's always worth forking over the extra dollars to get a better phone even for getting accessories.  Me persoanlly can't wait to get her a better phone.  I feel guilty almost everyday because I have a much better phone than hers ( epic 4g touch ).

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat