cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TellMeMore and K9 Handler Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

TellMeMore and K9 Handler Issues

Is there something wrong with live search tonight?  I keep getting a prompt for a handler when checking live search or using the voice command saying " goto search....

Any clues??? Navigation is working, so I don't know what's wrong now....

And I'm getting pretty tired of asking "WHAT'S WRONG NOW"

Upgrading to a newer phone such as the HD Instinct, you'd expect these kinds of issues not to happen...although this is a first for me, it's still ticking me off that LIVE SEARCH is acting up now...

Any clues???

Message was edited by: goygacon

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Nuance question

Ok, let's add misery to this....ready, lol..

My K9 apps need a handler too ( bloomberg, cnn, weather, etc... )

but somehow my weather app is updating no problem...just can't select it ( -5 )

So there you have it...Nothing works...ok, let's be fair..live search, cnn, bloomberg, and weather currently need a handler...which would be cool, but it takes me to the shopping section on the web, and you don't sell handlers, because I'd buy one just so my phone apps functioned correctly...this is getting old quick...

Journeyman

FANDANGO!!!! HAHA!!!!

yeah....it needs a handler too

love my phone, I love my phone, du-dah du-dah, ROTFL!!!!

Journeyman

Remote Management isn't working either " needs a handler for Titan "

I'm lost, now the music store is showing no coverage.......

Trying wi-fi, clueless to what could be happening on my phone for the second weekend in a row...................................................................

Hey!....... Cnn loaded.......................Live Search loaded...........................Remote management didn't error out.......................................

Music Store loaded..................................ok, cool.........back in action.

Seriously, this is like a online diary with all the help us Instinct owners get around here.

Calling customer service was no good as the only answer anyone has lately is to Reset the phone, which may help, but it's not the Only answer.

So...I don't know why, but everything is up and running again............must be a weekend thing, I don't know.

Oh well, here's to next weekend.

Journeyman

Re: TellMeMore and K9 Handler Issues

Friday...love the weekends most...

Anyways, here we go...

twitter, facebook, and myspace need a handler to use ICCSites content type.

Live Search needs a handler to use TellMeServices content type

CNN, Fandango, and Bloomberg need a handler to use K9 content type

Remote Management needs a handler to use titan rm content type...

IM wont load either...no error, just won't open...

Not making this up..what's Going ON???!!!

Journeyman

Re: TellMeMore and K9 Handler Issues

Soft reset...if your Instinct HD phone starts with all this handler bs, soft reset...pull your battery, but not for 30 seconds, like 5 minutes...seems to work.

I feel like a beta tester again...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat