cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message errors

Highlighted
Journeyman

Text message errors

I've been having problems with my text messages the past couple days, was wondering if anybody else has too? I will have a conversation with someone, and several hours later, their response time is changed and pulled out of the previous conversation I had and moved down to the current time, several hours later. Pics/videos are sent with date stamps of year 44k something, with different times and dates... Anyone else having this issue? Not sure if its the service or the phone.. Haven't seen any posts online about people having this problem..

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: Text message errors

So sorry that you're having issues with text messaging! Can I have your cross street and zip code info so that I can check if there is any issue going on at that location? Are you getting any text messaging errors, if yes, what are the numbers. Also want to know what is  your device model?

Abe

Journeyman

Hana Hwy & Dairy Rd is where I m at now, zipcode 96732. No error messages are being sent back. I have an Epic 4g.

Journeyman

Hana Hwy & Dairy Rd is where I m at now, zipcode 96732. No error messages are being sent back. I have an Epic 4g.

Journeyman

Journeyman

At Hana Hwy & Dairy Rd, 96732. I have an Epic 4g.

Master

Do you have Airave(Sprint signal booster) installed at your home? Are you using any 3rd pty text messaging app from the Google Play  Store?

Abe

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat