cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting and contacts how do I add and delete?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Texting and contacts how do I add and delete?

I just got a Samsung Reclaim and am wondering how do I add contacts from my recent contact list for text messages and how do I clear the recent contact list for text messages. I've looked here on Sprint's website, I've looked in the 2 little booklets that came with the phone, and have also looked in the guide that Samsung has on their website for the Reclaim. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Texting and contacts how do I add and delete?

In your txt messaging inbox, select the message and view it. Then, select Options using the right button. When the menu appears select Save to save the number to your address book.

To delete messages, select Options in the list view and then scroll down to Delete or Delete All.

Journeyman

I usually delete the messages that I recieve once I reply to them. I would like to know, when you go to send a message, there's the recent contact list is how to save and delete those contacts, or can I not do that since there is no message?

Journeyman

Contacts show up in your "Recent Contact" list when you send or receive a text. You have the option of saving these contacts to your contact list or not saving them. I do not know of, and cannot find, any way of deleting someone from your "Recent Contact" list.

Journeyman

I cannot find a way either. I've looked almost everywhere I can think up. The Reclaim is a real upgrade for me from a Sanyo Katana II where I could do that real easily! Ugghhh.....this is getting frusterating.

Journeyman

The only way to delete recent contacts is to reset your phone.  It will then wipe out everything.  Another way is to not text the person your signifigent other doesn't want you to talk to.  Or your parents.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat