cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshoot common issues on your Samsung Exclaim

Journeyman

Troubleshoot common issues on your Samsung Exclaim

Screen keeps turning white.  Then it's OK. Then, it's white, again.  Can't read text's when white.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: Troubleshoot common issues on your Samsung Exclaim

The first thing I would try is checking for software updates; Tools > Update Phone > Update Firmware.  Also, clear the cache and cookies in Settings > More > Browser as a corrupt cache can cause various issues on the Exclaim. If that doesn't resolve the issue you may need to do a master reset on the device. Does it happen at specific time or while using a particular function of the device?

Journeyman

It just started happening so I deleated the four short videos I had and all my text messages and it is now freezing and saying I can not receive text messages ebcause the memory is full.  I will try deleting cookies now

Journeyman

Where is the cache and cookies? Can't find in settings

Journeyman

it is a samsung intercept

Journeyman

I ave the same issue. Mine also turnes white..but will then turn black. I am getting a call and it will be black, so I can not see who it is. I think they program the phones to act up over a certain time or do something to them, so we will have to get a new phone.

Wizard

You should have the device looked at in a repair center if a master reset doesn't fix your screen issues. It's really in our best interest to make devices last as long as possible since subsidizing discounted upgrade prices carries a very high cost. Send me a private message if you would like to attempt a master reset because I will have to disclose private information about your device. (Your MSL)

-Donnie

Journeyman

I have the same problem with my samsung exclaim. Will you help me perform a master reset please?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat