cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update PRL and Update Data Profile errors

Wizard

One work around that seems to work on the Epic is to turn 4G on, even if you're not in a 4G area. Then try to update the profile, when it fails, turn off 4G and try updating the profile again. This worked on my Epic and I haven't had any issues updating Profile/PRL since.

Journeyman

Well the work around for trying to update thr profilr an prn did not work for me, still having issues trying to update profile an prn.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Using a two week old Epic 4G Touch and I can't update profile. I get the same error. Updating PRL is fine however.

Journeyman

Re: Update PRL and Update Data Profile errors

I recently update the prl now having issues staying in 4g, also can no loger download anything over 4g, has to be in 3g, before was fine, whats up with that??

Wizard

Hello dougthemug, Which PRL version & software version does your phone have? and which zip code are you in?

Journeyman

I'm getting a code 407 and a error 97 my phone was working fine it shows bars but no connection its a galaxy s5 I needed help!!

Master

is your phone rooted?

407 is for data and 97 is for txt. Those are known issues for rooted phones and Sprint can't help you if your phone is rooted.

If your phone is not rooted, try updating Profile and than PRL while you are under WiFi.

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.