Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update PRL and Update Data Profile errors

26 REPLIES
Master

Re: Update PRL and Update Data Profile errors

is your phone rooted?

407 is for data and 97 is for txt. Those are known issues for rooted phones and Sprint can't help you if your phone is rooted.

If your phone is not rooted, try updating Profile and than PRL while you are under WiFi.

Journeyman

I'm getting a code 407 and a error 97 my phone was working fine it shows bars but no connection its a galaxy s5 I needed help!!

Wizard

Hello dougthemug, Which PRL version & software version does your phone have? and which zip code are you in?

Journeyman

I recently update the prl now having issues staying in 4g, also can no loger download anything over 4g, has to be in 3g, before was fine, whats up with that??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Using a two week old Epic 4G Touch and I can't update profile. I get the same error. Updating PRL is fine however.

Journeyman

Well the work around for trying to update thr profilr an prn did not work for me, still having issues trying to update profile an prn.

Wizard

One work around that seems to work on the Epic is to turn 4G on, even if you're not in a 4G area. Then try to update the profile, when it fails, turn off 4G and try updating the profile again. This worked on my Epic and I haven't had any issues updating Profile/PRL since.

Journeyman

Here it is July 4 and I am just beginning to have the update problems.  I called Sprint today and they told me to take battery out and wait 10 minutes and then try again.  Well it took an hour and a half for my phone to even start back up.  And I still cannot update my PRL or Profile.  What is being done about this issue.

Wizard

Since the problem began in march I had not been able to update profile/PRL, up to last weekend, I was able to update my PRL, if you are in or will be travelling to an area that requires a PRL update to use your phone, and cannot update your PRL over the air, you may go into a sprint service center to have it updated.

Journeyman

Ok Sprint some of us are still having this issue.  All of my Updates ( Firmware, Profile, and PRL) all give the same error still about 6 weeks.  The error reads " Internal Error ".  Doesn't matter if I try to update from Sprint Zone or thru the System Update.  Can you please get this fixed.