cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Upset

Highlighted
Journeyman

Very Upset

Hello, I am a sprint customer. I have a Samsung Galaxy. It stopped charging two weeks ago. I went to the they told me I would be without a phone for three weeks because it is on backlog. Yet they have a seperate inventory for people who want to start service. I know people have thought of you have to help home first. I have hypothyroidism, which can give problems at any time in which I would need to have a phone handy, I have a 15 year old, who I need communication with and also her school. I have two grandchildren who I assist with. I am the director of a facility, in which I need to be reached at all times.. AND I HAVE TO WAIT THREE WEEKS. I have been on the phone with everyone possible and no solutions.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

deidreconnolly,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please let me know the location of the store (zip code/cross streets) so I can reach out to them? Was this done directly through Sprint or through the insurance company?  Which model of the Galaxy is this? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello Dan,

This was the emeryville location. I believe the cross street is Powell. It was done through Sprint. And it is the Galaxy S3. Thank You for your concern.

Bobbie Connolly

Valued Sprint Customer

Highlighted
Master

bobbieconnolly,

Thanks for your reply. I'd like to reference your account when speaking with them and also see if the account has the information we're looking for. My apologies for not asking for this earlier. Can you please shoot us a private message with your phone number and security information? Thank you!

Dan
Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat